Tuesday, April 29, 2008

ujian peningkatan


How much do you hate exams?

I hate exam so much that I wish I could bite off the 'betis' of all the examiners.

I hate exam so much that I feel like setting the exam hall on fire.

I hate exam so much that I feel like making myself sick so I don't have to sit for it.

I hate exam so much that I hope all examiner's houses 'terbakar' and they wouldn't be able to attend to mark us off.

I hate exam so much that I want to burn down my rented house so that the people high up will pity me and exempt me from sitting for it.

I hate exam so much that...I study very hard to pass it.

How much do YOU hate exams?

P/S: Kenapakah kebencian aku melibatkan api, dan api lagi?

5 comments:

bzz said...

Api itu membara...

Once, i hate exam so much... until i saw a beautiful teacher. After that... Continue to hate it again...


Good luck...

Anonymous said...

huahuhua

i hate exam
coz rasa nak mati bila x dapat jawab

Anonymous said...

Sangat tak suka! bab2 bakar membakar ni bleh lah kita pakat sama2, ok?

Anonymous said...

terasa api amarahmu itu..

selamat study!!!

Anonymous said...

i hate exam smpai taknak jawab kertas exam lambang protes